Thursday, June 11, 2009

Black Water Diving this Saturday

Well folks, my diving addiction continues. Yes, I guess I could now be affectionately called a frog lady. LOL It seems like the advent of "dive season" (meaning when the water is warm enough to dive without a dry suit) changes my life so much that my calendar is built around two things - work and my next dive. It's a good thing Lee likes to dive or he'd never see me on the weekends! :-)

Since I was working my butt off in San Diego and San Francisco all last week, I didn't get to dive. Of course, I thought about it. In fact, I eyed Mission Bay pretty closely as we crossed the bridge from the airport... wondering what could be found underneath the gentle waves found there.

Saturday will find Lee and me out on the Cooper River basking in the sun in between dives on Phil Myers' boat. And digging on the bottom of the river looking for hidden treasures such as fossils and civil war artifacts. The last time I did this I didn't find that much to write home about, but it sure was fun! I can't wait to see what we'll uncover... stay tuned...

No comments: