Monday, September 15, 2008

Things to write about...

It's the morning after a weekend of diving with Charleston Scuba; four dives in total. And my mind is swimming with thoughts of things to write about... I think I'm going to have to do separate little vignettes. The topics include:


  • Three is not for me - How diving in a team of three is difficult
  • Confrontational fisherman - An inconsiderate fisherman encounter
  • The narc "game" - Demonstrating nitrogen narcosis at deep depths

  • Rare & unusual Charleston tours - Seeing sights off the coast of Charleston few get to see
  • My best two dives to date - Diving the Y-73 wreck and The Gardens
  • Much practice required - Underwater photography is a learned skill
  • A natural "aquarium" - The many fish I saw

I'll write more about these things later... As you can see, there is much to share...


One thing I can share immediately is how incredibly awesome Tom Robinson (co-owner of Charleston Scuba) is to dive with. As a dive instructor, I found him to be phenomenal as he gave us boat and underwater direction on our Wreck and Deep dives. He is top-notch. If you're ever fortunate enough to dive with him, or anyone from Charleston Scuba for that matter, you will know what I mean.

No comments: